Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Finally a "Real" Blog

I'm excited to finally have this blog in "blogger"...Google based blog that I can update from any computer at any time and not have to republish the whole website to make it live. Yes, this kind of thing makes an internet geek like myself excited. So if you were subscribing to the old blog, you'll need to resubscribe to this one to get future posts in your feed.

Technical speak aside, it's one more thing I can check off my ever-growing "to-do" list for Caribe. And with this up and running, I'm able to not only share easier what's going on and post photos easier, but you can leave responses and comments. There's nothing worse than a one-sided conversation (aka: the first blog). So now our blog can be more of a dialogue. Welcome to the conversation.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Man is that ever so true. Been there many times too. Still
at it. I hope you are doing good!!
airbrush t-shirts